Consider Your Options
MGM Grand Detroit offers many safe and convenient routes to and from the resort. Whether you like to take your own vehicle or leaving the driving to someone else, MGM Grand Detroit will make both options safe and affordable.
Complimentary parking is available in our self-park garage. NOIR and Platinum parking can be found on Level 1 of the parking garage.
Valet parking is available for all guests of MGM Grand Detroit for a rate of $25 per vehicle.
Hours of Operation
Mon - Sat 6:00 PM - 2:00 AM
MGM Rewards members enjoy discounted rates:
Sapphire and Pearl – $15, Gold – $7, Platinum, NOIR & registered hotel guests – FREE.
Simply present your MGM Rewards card and valid ID upon arrival.
MGM Grand Detroit and Uber have teamed up to help you get the most out of your stay. MGM Grand Detroit has designated pick-up and drop-off locations to make your time here hassle free. Simply open the app, request and meet your driver.
MGM Grand Detroit’s Rideshare pick-up/drop-off location:
Hotel Valet Entrance
Download Uber for iOS
Download the Uber rider app from the Apple App Store. Devices with iOS 8 and newer are supported.
- Using your phone, tap the App Store icon and tap Search.
- In the search box, type Uber and tap Search.
- In the results, tap the Uber icon.
- Tap GET to download the app.
Download Uber for Android
To download and install the Uber rider app on your Android phone, head to the Google Playstore. Devices with Android 4.0.3 or newer are supported.
- On your Android phone, tap the Google Play icon.
- Tap Search.
- In the search box, type Uber. Tap Search.
- From the results, tap the Uber icon.
- Tap INSTALL.
- When installed, tap OPEN.
- Tap SIGN IN if you already have an account or tap REGISTER.
For Rider safety tips, click Uber.com to learn more.
MGM Resorts International and its resorts, casinos and properties are not responsible for customers’ conduct or for Uber’s provision of or failure to provide the stated benefits and services.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to request a ride
Read on to learn how to request a ride using the app.
- Tap the SET PICKUP LOCATION BAR to enter your destination. You can also select a shortcut. Shortcuts are locations you’ve used in the past.
- Your suggested pickup location will be set based on your current GPS location. If you’d like to edit it, tap the address on the map after your destination is set.
- Go to the ride menu at the bottom of your screen to select the vehicle option and price that’s best for you. You can swipe right or left to see more options.
- Tap REQUEST. You may be asked to confirm your pickup location.
- Wait for a driver to accept your request.
- When your request has been accepted, you'll see your driver’s location on your map, along with an estimated time of arrival at your pickup location.
- Your app will notify you when your driver is about one minute away.
How to use Uber promo codes
If you have a promo code, enter it anytime before a trip ends for the promotion amount to be applied to that trip’s fare. To enter a promo code:
- Select PAYMENT from the app menu.
- Tap Add Promo Code.
- Enter your promo code and tap Apply.
Valid promo codes will apply to your account. Please note that promo codes are automatically applied in reverse order. Your most recently added promo code will be applied to your current or next trip.
Unfortunately, no seats are available. Please select another time or call 888.646.3387.